Thursday, December 2, 2010

For Queen and Division

Read to Green Day - Time of Your Life

Wow.  All I can say is thank you to everyone who showed up at the award ceremony on Tuesday night.  Simply seeing you guys reminds me how much I have SJA to thank for.  New friends and old, intra- and inter-divisional, old and young, you guys have made SJA the great and fun organization it is.

12 years and a shiny medal.  Countless training nights and duties.  Fantasic NCOLDP days both as a candidate and an instructor.  Competitions.  Watching drill team on Sunday mornings.  MFR with Boss and fellow 59ers (ladies' night it's celebration?).  Honolulu dinners and rants.  RITO!  Boot shining parties.  SJA Olympics (wink!).

Thanks to each and everyone of you who has made SJA what it is.

I'd like to say a special thank you to Mike Hewitt.  You can annoy the hell out of me like no one else, but you've always inspired me.  Plus I'm jealous that you're white.  XD  Seriously though, thanks for everything Hewitt.

No comments:

Post a Comment